Sweet potato chocolate tart
- 4 sweet potatoes
- ½ C cacao
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 C almond meal
- ½ C honey
- ½ C shredded coconut
- 1/3 C oil of choice
- Raspberry coulis
- 2 C frozen raspberries
- 2 tsp stevia
- ¼ mint, torn
- Extra mint to serve
- Heat oven to 180C. Combine dry ingredients for based, make well into the centre and add wet ingredients. Mix to combine
- Press mix into lined quiche/tart tray. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden. Once cooked let cool.
- For filling, prick sweet potatoes all over with a fork. In batches cook in microwave for 10 minutes until soft.
- In a food processor, scoop out the middle of potato from skins and place in processor. Blend with cocao, vanilla and syrup. If not sweet enough for your liking add more syrup.
- Once blended smooth, pour over base. Leave in fridge for 1hr until set.
- For coulis, microwave raspberries until soft. Stir through stevia and mint. When ready to serve pour coulis over cake and garnish with extra mint.
Eclipse Fuel http://eclipsefuel.com/