Easy Thai zoodle salad
Fresh salads are a must, especially when the weather starts to warm up. This easy salad utilizes fresh zingy ingredients to provide you with a nutritious plate to take to your next BBQ. Use my homemade coriander pesto recipe or alternatively buy a bought chunky dip/jarred pesto.
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 200g brown rice vermicelli noodles, cooked per instructions on pack
- 250g spinach
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 200g Greek fetta, cubed
- 1/4 bunch coriander, leaves torn
- 2 tbsp coriander pesto
- Combine zoodles, noodles and coriander pesto until all noodles covered.
- Next add the spinach, fetta and onions.
- Top with coriander to decorate.
- Home made coriander pesto;
- 1 small bunch of coriander, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1/4 cup peanut oil, 2 tbsp lemon/lime juice, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 cup cashews, 100g Parmesan cheese (optional).
- Blend with stick blender until combined, if it requires more liquid add more oil.
Eclipse Fuel http://eclipsefuel.com/