One bowl biscuits
These biscuits are perfect pre-game/training snacks, a great mix of low GI and high GI carbohydrates, proteins and fats. The bonus of this recipe is it is all mixed in one bowl, making them mess free and easy.
- 1 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of wholemeal spelt flow
- 1/2 cup of cacao
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of nut/olive oil
- 1/2 cup of pureed apple
- 1/4 maple syrup
- 16 dried apricots, diced
- 16 dark chocolate melts
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl, minus the melts. Make a well in the centre and add the 'wet' ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Roll Tbsp sized balls and place on tray, press down slightly and push a chocolate melt onto each biscuit.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes* until slightly golden
- *As all ovens cook differently ensure you check the biscuits after 10 minutes to minimise burning
Eclipse Fuel http://eclipsefuel.com/